Banbury Cross Players have a history of producing stage shows since 1945 and its past productions list is quite long. Here we have information about every show which may be a separate page per play for the most recent shows or just a listing for many of the earlier past productions and when it was performed. If you can fill in any of the missing information, please get in touch.
- Getting Dark by Joe Graham
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- Things I Know to be True
- Ghosts – Henrik Ibsen adapted by Mike Poulton
- Death Knell – James Cawood
- GamePlan by Alan Ayckbourn
- Audience with Murder – Roger Leach & Colin Wakefield
- Contractions – Mike Bartlett
Click below to see productions listed in order of
Banbury Cross Players produce four full length plays a year – performed at The Mill Arts Centre. In addition we regularly take part in Drama Festivals and have an annual Season Preview event. Auditions are not restricted to members. We hold Open Auditions too. Many enthusiastic, talented members have started a long-term relationship with BCP via an open audition.