Email sent to members Sunday 15th March 2020.
Good afternoon everyone,
I am really sorry, but I have today decided to cancel the next two Tuesday evenings. This is regrettable but I do not wish to put the health of any BCP members at risk.
In light of the current situation regarding Covid 19, I am very aware that we must not only take care of ourselves , but also be aware of the health of family and friends. Although the Mill are placing additional hygiene measures in place, I feel that meeting on a Tuesday in the circumstances needs to be postponed.
I have discussed this with both Chrissie and Clare and they are both in agreement. We will discuss the ongoing situation in a few days and keep you all informed. I am really sorry that you will have to miss our next two delightful Play Selection evenings but trust that you will understand.
Keep an eye out for ongoing updates and I am always available by phone if anyone wants a chat!
See you all soon